[DMCForum] Re: Delorean parts website

Yea, thats what I was thinking!  Hopefully the parts they list
actually work with the Delorean.  Does anyone have time to look that
info up and make sure?  Those part numbers could really add to the
cross-reference list.  I'm sure people on this list have their own
part number cross reference list.  Anyone interested in compiling
that info?  I'd be willing to if people are willing to give up their
secrets.  Only items that people have actually used though.  And any
modifications they had to do must be included.  How about it?
Anyone interested?

Erik

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxx> wrote:
> > While looking for Fiat parts I came across this place
> >
> > https://www.rockauto.com/
>
> Wow Erik!  That's a nice web site, and they unwittingly give away
plenty of
> parts cross-references for common brands.  But they made it a
little hard to
> cut & paste the info. ;-)
>
> Walt

FREE Cell Phones with up to $400 Cash Back!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_bBUKB/vYxFAA/i5gGAA/HliolB/TM