[DMCForum] AC mode switch

Hey guys,
Its only now I've found time to try and get to my ac mode switch to
fix the hissing sound I can hear coming from that area.
I've taken the ac dials, and headlight, flashers buttons off, and
removed the ac panel. Behind this is another panel, how do I get that
one off? On the left and right are what seems to be very badly
corroded screw heads, which I cannot turn. Any suggestions on how to
proceed?!
Thanks,
John.