Re: [DMCForum] is anybody online?

> Are you going to do any work on your D today?

I'm going to go by the hardware store to see about buying some sheets of
foam that are sticky on one side.  I need this to put the a/c in my dash
back together.  The original foam on the flapper doors have turned to
powder
very similar to how an old headliner falls apart.  The owner of Classic
Auto
Air Manufacturing told me this is what he uses to restore old a/c's.

> I can come online and talk to you about 2pm your time(7pm my time) every
day,so try to be online then so we can talk D!

I'll tell you what...  I saw a chat feature available on the DMCForum
Yahoogroups page.  Check it out and see if you can make it work.  It would
be best to keep idle chat like this off of the e-mail list.  There are
around 50 subscribers to date, and every e-mail you post here gets
forwarded
to all of them.  So unless the conversation has something that these
people
would like to read, let's have these conversations in the "chat" feature.

2PM EST sounds reasonable for me, but my schedule is rather unpredictable.

Walt

4 DVDs Free +s&p Join Now
http://us.click.yahoo.com/pt6YBB/NXiEAA/MVfIAA/HliolB/TM