RE: [DMCForum] The bane of my existence

The element cools down after about 15 seconds of constant fog, so I could
never use it for more than 15 seconds at a time. My plan is to fire it
periodically for effect. Like when I come to a stop, hit the button and
have
exhaust billow out for a few seconds.

I help with this, I have 2 large 12V CPU fans that I will hook together
and
run them off of a couple of 9V batteries. These fans will further
accelerate
the fog through the pipes and out the back.

I plan to store the batteries in the base of Mr. Fusion, so when they go
dead I can get to them. I figure that thing oughtta do more than just look
purty.

4 DVDs Free +s&p Join Now
http://us.click.yahoo.com/pt6YBB/NXiEAA/MVfIAA/HliolB/TM