Re: [DMCForum] What harm does an perpetual motion Delorean hoax do? Ple

Re: [DMCForum] What harm does an perpetual motion Delorean hoax do? Plenty.

> Has anyone ever had a rear wheel bearing suddenly blow out?

I've never heard of it happening.  They tend to go bad gradually and get
progressively worse.  I thought I had a bad wheel bearing on my D, but
(luckily) before I replaced it, two other D owners crawled under my car
and
figured out it was a bad bearing on the side of the transmission.  Since
this bearing gets little load, I probably won't bother replacing it until
it
beats the seal out or I get around to swapping frames.

>I heard the usual claptrap about conspiracies, death threats by oil
companies, etc., that get tossed around by the proponents of these scams.

A grain of truth is all it takes to destroy credibility or give
credibility
to a scam.  I think the devil originated this trick.

Walt

Looking for a more powerful website? Try GeoCities for $8.95 per month.
Register your domain name (http://your-name.com). More storage! No ads!
http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info
http://us.click.yahoo.com/aHOo4D/KJoEAA/MVfIAA/HliolB/TM