From: Andrei Cular [mailto:acular@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, August 04, 2002 10:03 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Repro SS parts

I have a meeting this week with a guy who is an old time panel beater.  He
used to work in the prototype dept of GM back when the prototypes were
hand
shaped.  Hopefully he will be able to send me to the right person to get
some parts made.

Currently he is building a Bugati race car from spare parts and original
factory drawings.  Only three of this particular body were ever built and
none are known to exist.

Andrei