Re: [DMCForum] delorean holiday humor

> If she needs a dish she'll tell
> someone that there is another tray out in the garage on the stainless
steel
> refrigerator...The look on people's faces when they come back in the
house
> is priceless...Owning a Delorean requires having a wife with a sense of
> humor :-)

Hey Mike, remember seeing the real stainless steel refrigerator parked
next
to my DeLorean?  I'm going to stick an '83 style hood logo on the fridge
for
a few extra laughs.

Your family is a lot of fun to hang out with.  It was a riot watching your
wife & older daughter cross words.  When I got the giggles they stopped
and
looked at me.  I tried to explain while still being respectful that the
only
reason they were perpetuating their argument was because they were so much
alike.  I should just have sat back and kept out of it like you do, but I
couldn't help getting the giggles.  Am I getting into any trouble saying
this?  You aren't going to let JoAnn read any of this are you?

Walt