Re: [DMCForum] FYI: TankZilla has a 10 year track record

Re: [DMCForum] FYI: TankZilla has a 10 year track record

You just said there's 1/4A going through it! Hmm - just off the top of my
head you
could "rob" a couple of volts off the feed from the dash light (which is
bright
enough anyway!) and feed a small charge pump if you need the volts. You
shouldn't
need much current to run a bit of CMOS logic (which needs 3v).

Although I don't know for sure what the electronics in the TankZilla does.
I guess
the Saab sender's range is not 100ohms?

Martin