From: Stragand, Dave dave.stragand@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 21:42:20 -0500
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
goldenfin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
dmcforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] "Car Love"

My company, Ketchum, is preparing to launch a national program for a
client, and we are searching for extraordinary examples of CAR LOVE --
personal and unique expressions of affection towards your car.

People show CAR LOVE in different ways, from practical rituals like
weekly car washes during harsh Midwestern winters, to the extreme -
naming one's child after their car (Camaro, El Dorado or ELDO, it
happens).

If you'd like, please send me examples of your CAR LOVE. Reply
personally to this account (dave.stragand@xxxxxxxxxxx) with your story
and we might publish your response on www.carlove.org (not yet active);
if preferred, we will observe complete anonymity when posting.

Thanks,

-Dave Stragand