[DMCForum] Re: Thanks to Walt - Holiday Cheer

[DMCForum] Re: Thanks to Walt - Holiday Cheer

....I love you man!!.....

Walt, don't go getting a big head on us here.

broke, cut up from stainless, and recovering from a friday night,

Erik

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Farrar Hudkins <fhudkins@xxxx>
wrote:
> Just wanted to doff my hat in the spirit of the season to thank
Walt for