Re: [DMCForum] Calendar

I have a few photos that you might consider using.  I have negatives for
all
of these photos and can scan them directly into any size/resolution
digital
image you need.  You can see previews of them at the following links:
http://home.att.net/~whalt -- the more calendar-looking ones are at the
end
of the batch.

and
http://photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/DMCForum/lst and look under Memphis
2002.  Most of these photos I made for technical reference but there are a
few artsy ones.

There is another pic I just uploaded under the Memphis 2002 section called
Memphis006.jpg (shows up at the very end).  I didn't put this one up
before
because I took it in Florida (not Memphis, but it was on the way there!)
This is Daniel (Tireflys) Deutsch's car that came in second place for the
concours.  The scan is a little dark because I was just learning to use
the
scanner.  If I rescan it for your calendar I can brighten it up.

Walt