Re: [DMCForum] Low budget Mr. Fusion and logo design

Re: [DMCForum] Low budget Mr. Fusion and logo design

Travis,

I have seen a few BTTF replicas that didn't use oval for the Mr. Fusion.
Even the car on display at Universal Studios right now has a round one.  I
think it's a good idea to making one out of PVC because a real Krups
grinder
wouldn't hold up well.  (I'm still hoping to find one at a garage sale for
few dollars.  :-)

I have custom-bent PVC pipe before using heat.  Generally I'm just making
some big conduit fit inside walls, so I heat a section with a propane
torch
until it gets soft.  It took a little practice to avoid burning the
plastic
(and my fingers).  I think you have a good idea using an oven.  This will
heat it evenly.  But I don't see a point in wrapping it in aluminum foil.
Me thinks you like baked potatoes?  I prefer stuffing with chives & sour
cream rather than beer cans & banana peels.

Walt

4 DVDs Free +s&p Join Now
http://us.click.yahoo.com/pt6YBB/NXiEAA/mG3HAA/HliolB/TM