RE: [DMCForum] BTTF Marketing 101

Exploitation... raising income. It's all good!

I'm actually doing the conversion for a car show in late Sept. If someone
comes along with some heavy folding bread, I might leave the stuff on long
enough to promote the DVD.

4 DVDs Free +s&p Join Now
http://us.click.yahoo.com/pt6YBB/NXiEAA/Ey.GAA/HliolB/TM