Re: [DMCForum] Stuck in the doldrums....

Re: [DMCForum] Stuck in the doldrums....

ACME Engineering?  Let me guess... Andrei Cular Marine Equipment?  Or
where
you inspired by the Bugs Bunny Roadrunner cartoon?  :-)  We'll get one of
those Wiley Coyote Acme kits & make a rocket powered DeLorean.

I'm all for making videos, but who has the time?

Walt

> Whalt I finally got the company setup, ACME Engineering.  Maybe we could
do
> some videos for working on D's, like the bugme series www.bugmevideo.com

4 DVDs Free +s&p Join Now
http://us.click.yahoo.com/pt6YBB/NXiEAA/RN.GAA/HliolB/TM