[doc] aircon

My aircon system was vacuumed and filled with R134a today and ran cooler
than 10 degrees C.  The garage even had the elusive spire fix I needed to
hold the vacuum actuator 100% in position.  All I have to do now is put the
interior back and retach my newly refurbished spoiler (now has galvanised
studs) and re-sprayed grill.  I have reconditioned the wing supports and the
condensor now looks like new...

Above that lot I need to clean all the muck off the car from the quagmire
that was Harpendon...

I love it when a plan comes together :)

Chris H
vin 5255 now blowing cold...