[doc] Re: urgent-how do i depressurize the fuel system?

[doc] Re: urgent-how do i depressurize the fuel system?

---
hi mate im just replying as you said this is urgant and iv just
finished removing my fuel pump
to tell the truth theres only 5 bars of pressure in the fuel lines
anyway i just un did the fuel lines and to tell the truth the fuel
just dribbled out i get the impression that the fuels only under
pressure when the fuel pump is running,if you want to be safe just
unplug the fuel pump and turn the engine over i think your be ok as
long as you dont smoke around the car

hope this helps

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk