[doc] First time driving to a typical HK Sunday Morning Trip... Amazing!

[doc] First time driving to a typical HK Sunday Morning Trip... Amazing!

Dear All,

The first thing I did with my now lowered D is
speeding (yes, 'hard core' speeding... no HK Police on
this newsgroup right? :P) in convoy with more than 30+
super cars!! Who said the D's are slow!?

I woke up at 6am on Sunday for this, and met up with
all these super car owners... the Group I am with is
the Lotus Club~ a rather nice bunch!

Had breakfast with them, and during a chat with these
Lotus people, I found out that it is actually a custom
for all these supercar owners meeting up at this road
in a good weather Sunday!

So looking forward for another one... :P Here are some
pics of the day~

http://www.deloreans.co.uk/Temp/SuperCars_in_HK/supercar_hk_001.jpg
http://www.deloreans.co.uk/Temp/SuperCars_in_HK/supercar_hk_002.jpg
http://www.deloreans.co.uk/Temp/SuperCars_in_HK/supercar_hk_003.jpg
http://www.deloreans.co.uk/Temp/SuperCars_in_HK/supercar_hk_004.jpg
http://www.deloreans.co.uk/Temp/SuperCars_in_HK/supercar_hk_005.jpg

Now I need to get a very nice and loud exhaust...

Regards,
John Tien
DOC 8
RHD 3046