[doc] Kent Modified Car Show August 21st

[doc] Kent Modified Car Show August 21st

http://www.moddeduk.com/

Hi All

Time to plug my local event again! Phil Abrahart, who lives about
200yards from the venue is hosting an aftershow barbecue at his mate's
place which has a large gravel drive, plenty of room for everyone, and
Phil gets to attend his first show (having nearly made it to Harpenden
and only boredon turned him back :-)!

Free entry as last year, lots of funky cars and the chance to laugh at
the boy racers, and see more than a bit of live flesh (you know what I
mean hur hur)

Can I have a quick show of hands please? I need to give names to the
organiser again. He's been asked a lot "if the DeLoreans are coming
back" apparently.

Cheers

Martin

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk