RE: [doc] Knebworth 28th & 29th Aug

I don't think there's much in the way of plans yet for Knebworth!

Well, it hasn't been organised as a club entry, so individuals need to sort
their own tickets out.  The official closing date for advance tickets was
1st August, but it's still worth gambling and sending the form off anyway,
£2 for 2 people + car for both days, or turn up and pay £6.50 per person per
day.

http://www.classicmotorshow.com/booking_and_entry_form.pdf

I received my pass on Wednesday, about 3 days after I sent the form off.

I will be attending on both days, but will be late arriving on the Sunday
(about 12.30).

I would suggest on both days, meeting at McDonalds or Burger King, both 2
minutes away for breakfast and convoy. (show starts at 10)

I'm not sure how many people are coming along, most people I was speaking to
at Harpenden had come up with good excuses not to attend.

If there is sufficient interest I'll host a BBQ on Sunday evening up in
Stotfold (about 10 miles North of Knebworth).

Rich J