[doc] Everywhere you go...

Hi guys!
Just had a nice experience with the De Lorean tonight! We were up showing it off to my brothers mate, and the whole street ended up coming out to see it. One of his neighbours happened to be one of the first people working in the factory. He told me about his time working on the early cars, and how he taught people to take the cars around the track. He was also permitted to take the cars out too (a few interesting stories there).
Anyways, he gave me his DMC tie, which has never been worn, so I have added that to the collection. Its amazing how friendly the people who worked in the factory are, they really were very proud to be a part of it. He said that he thought he had a job for life, like many other employees, and that he loved every second of it. As a matter of fact, another ex-employee, and friend of that guy, was passing by and he also stopped for a chat...said that De Lorean should still be up there.
Oh well!

Thomas Mc Auley
Vin #4087
Belfast