[doc] Irish Meet-Up

Hi all

A few changes to make to the outing on the 14th May.

Keith McKrakin is now holding the Barbecue and party on the 14th night instead of the local pub.  He only lives a short distance away so there will be no changes in travel arrangments - WE MAY EVEN END UP IN THE PUB LATER.......

Also incase I did not make it clear in my first invite - ANYONE is invited even if you dont own a DeLorean, so please give me a call and come along and meet up with some serious Delorean nuts.

If you want to stay then I have contacted some hotels and bed and breakfasts in the area and they have plenty of room.  It will be great fun with lots of cars turning up so please get off your ass and make the journey.

Sat May 14th - Meet-up and memorial drive for JZD
Sun May 15th - Tech session by Paul O'Malley

Alistair McCann

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk