Either way its a problem that can be fixed

Regards

Mike

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Alistair McCann" <pilot25dmc@xxxx>
wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I had benn worried that my water pump was about to bite the dust
as I had a slight leak under the car......

> Now when I checked the car today there was the usual splash under
the pump but now there is a puddle under the car about midway along
where the two pipes that run the length of the car are and a small
splash under the right hand side of the radiator.

> WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON???? How have all the seals on my car
gone at once?  Is it my permabag drying out the seals? Is my car
just that old that the seals just had to go sometime and decided to
go together?

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk