Re: [doc] even more interesting BTI

Interestingly, when I phoned up for the BTI, the woman initially said that
she thought 6000 cars remaining was in fact too many to be "rare" - she
thought the number was more like the 500 mark - and she was quite surprised
when she tapped the details into her computer to find that the 5% did
apply...

Perhaps we've all been getting away with it by mistake?