From: roblamrock [mailto:ROBLAMROCK@xxxx]
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2003 3:54 PM
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [doc] 2004

Just for the record folks....

Chris writes in his first email of the day;
" I am attempting to organise a meeting in Belfast next year to give
you the opportunity to drive around the DeLorean test track," That doesn't
sound like a consultation to me!

Then he writes to me;
"The idea is primarily for UK DOC, but obviously we would welcome
anyone coming from further a field,"

Maybe I should put my name forward for election as Club Secretary and
see how Chris likes it!

It is right and proper that DeLorean owners and enthusiasts are aware
of these matters and that is why I have made a public issue of it.

Robert Lamrock
Belfast

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Chris Parnham" <chrisparnham1@xxxx>

DOC UK Website: www.delorean.co.uk