Santa Pod

I have some updates already from the organisers at Santa Pod,

The dragstrip can be dried by a dryer if damp but constant rain will mean a
'non starter' - sorry, could not resist that one!

Showing your licence at the signing in time 9am-10am is the only way to
guarantee a slot. If you turn up late and all 220 slots have been filled
then spectating will be the only option. It is the last one of the year so
could be very busy. I suggest we all meet at 9am (doors open at 8am) so
that all of those who want to drive on the strip all get a slot.

Spectators are more than welcome, there are comfy grandstands on either side
of the strip for a great view (see www.santapod.com for pictures).

Depending on the amount of notice we could convoy to the event as current
interest is strongest from the southern members.

Chris Hawes
Bucks