upside down thermostat!!!

Hi all,

Just had to tell you this story........ I have just taken the thermostat housing apart to replace the thermostat (the engine was getting very hot very soon). As soon as the housing was off I could see that the thermostat was bent up and in upside down..... the bottom of the thermostat had touch the top of the housing and when the bolts were tight the thing had totally bent up.....very handy!!!.

Thankfully the engine is fine, but it is a warning to others.. ( I think I have seen it all now.)

Alan and MXI 4811 (coolant system works alot better now!!)