Improving the Delorean.

Dear All,

As far as I am concerned, no matter how much you love your
Delorean, you always know that it can not compare to other super cars
from its period. With knowledge we now have of the how to effectively
change the car, whilst retaining its original appearance, there was
always going to be a niche for a private firm to take on the
modification work and maintenance of these beautiful cars. To perfectly
honest I've become tired of having to explain the Deloreans drive
qualities as "a bit like a lotus". I'd rather be able to stick my head
out and say "the car handles and drives better than a lotus". PSO is
well on the way to that, as are many of the other modified UK cars. The
non cosmetic modifications that are being made, I do not doubt, will
soon become an expectation when a potential owner looks for a car.
Ultimately, why would a potential new owner go for a stock 130HP
Delorean, when they can have a 170-220HP, for only a few grand more?

I think it's a great boon for the UK to have its own
Delorean Centre. Dave and Martin are totally dedicated to car and its
improvement. I totally trust PSO in their hands, and now she is a
different (and better) car altogether. The upgrades they have on their
website are more varied and interesting than the US sites. The parts
pricing is generally much less than America, and the labor rates are
better than any of my local mechanics. They deserve to do well. When a
fledgling company has this much skill, dedication and potential, I'll
always be the first to sing about its wares.

Not everyone is a technical boffin, with mechanical
tendencies and heaps of spare time. There needs to be a company out
there that makes Delorean ownership more accessible. Delorean ownership
shouldn't be limited to the extreme hobbyist, but should be open to
anyone that loves the look of the car. As long as all these non techy
owners (like me) ensure that their cars are regularly maintained by
DMUK, they shouldn't have too many problems, and the cars will become
ever more popular and desired. Causing car values to increase as popular
demand increases. Its all good for everyone. I don't need any commission
for saying that though, I just want DMUK to do well.

"DMUK, building better Deloreans" Etc etc etc

Stevo.

PSO 69W
Vin# 6986

Stephen Strelczak
NHS Business Manager

DIRECT 01225358884
MOBILE 07970008603
FAX 01225488360
Gcat Accredited NHS IT Supplier and Solutions Provider.
HP Centre of Excellence and Business Partner
HP Procurve Networking Premier Partner
Fujitsu-Siemens Business Partner