Frenchy update

I have just stripped down two Bosch fuel pumps and made one good one!

Quite a challenge un-bending the swaged alloy top!

They really are a weird idea, with the petrol passing right up through the
motor windings, past the brushes etc. I'm surprised they don't burst into
flames!

I am only using my repaired one for testing purposes and will fit a new one
later, I just looked upon it as a challenge.

I also realised why Frency looked a bit strange underneath......after lying
on my back cleaning it for a day or two! The two large alloy plates that
should cover up the trailing arms, are missing! I'd not spotted it before.

Can someone please give me the cross ref. Number for the fuel filter, mines
missing. Or if anyone has a spare...

I could also do with a new rubber donut thingy that hold the pump in the
tank.

Chris Parnham