Re: [doc] RE: Grey painting and posing and cleaning

Re: [doc] RE: Grey painting and posing and cleaning

Thanks for the tip Chris, but I only had one little bit to do, and unlike
Martin, I like Hammerite.

I was trying to be helpful. I've had a couple of people who should know what they're talking about (one from a company who outfit rally cars, and the other being an avid classic car restorer) who both agreed that Hammerite is fine on non-exposed areas (eg around te fuel tank) but where it's open to attack from the road (front chassis), it'll not last 5 minutes. Just don't say I didn't warn you.

Martin