From: C [mailto:cmauban@xxxx]
Sent: 05 June 2003 23:25
To: secretary@xxxx
Subject: delorean for sale

Hi Delorean Uk,

I'm a friend of Alain Gaudelas vice president of french Delorean Association

I sold my own Delorean ( I have since 5 years)
it's a 1981 model, black seats, manual drive,
very good condition, no paint, no rust no bumbs
only 35.000 miles, the model is complete even safety weel and tools

the engine need tune, doors lift must changes
new gazoline pomp but rubber sytem must be change
(very classic problem)

US id with french custom paper only

price 12000euro
must be sold quickly