Re: [doc] FW: Delorean for sale

Small correction - the engine came from DeLorean One, not DMC - thought it was worth mentioning given James is on this list. It only runs badly due to the control pressure regulator (well, that's definitely bad).

Martin

Kevins Work wrote:

The dealer paid 10K for the car as I was told this by Donkin. There are no
receipts with car despite a full engine was bought from DMC for $10,000. The
the engine does not run very well either.