MXI4811 bush and parts

Hi all,

just a few questions :o)

after fitting the new steering bush on MXI, I am now ready to refit the steering column, but I just wondered how you stop the whole thing collapsing when feeding it through the bush. I am out of ideas !! ( thanks go to Martin gutkowski for the bush)

Mxi is missing the spare wheel, does anyone have one for sale (will pay up to 250 pound), not very likely, but just thought id ask :o(

Also does anyone have the knee pad at the righthand side of the steering whell, MXI`s is missing (if in black all the better but I can retrim if in grey)

Another part I am looking for is the lower cowling for the ignition switch, under the steering column. in black if possible.(ive only got the top part)

Last but not least the corner cover in the engine bay, with the jumpstart sticker on it, covers the ignition coil!!

If anyone has any of these parts for sale please email to this news group or at ADMC@xxxx as these are all I need to finish off the interior and engine bay :O)

Alan (DOC218) and MXI 4811 (Vin 569)