From: Kevins Work [mailto:kevin.milliken@xxxx]
Sent: 04 February 2003 23:54
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: RE: [doc] Help me with my new Delorean

Hi Chris

If you go to http://www.rimmerbros.co.uk/herald/23a.htx there seems to be a left and right side ??

As far as the temp gauge is concerened ----------------------------

I cleaned the connection and it still did not work.

I saw a posting when someone said bash the binnacle !!!!!!!!!!  and this should work O/K    -----   OH Really !!!!

So I bashed the binnacle out of frustration, rather than antcipating it would --- Abracadbra it now works.

Why does this fix it? itgoes from pointing directly down to bottom of the number on the gauge.

Answers please

Kevin # 5959