RE: RE: [doc] Help me with my new Delorean

RE: RE: [doc] Help me with my new Delorean

To Kevin,

I've learnt not to question the reasons of life, the universe and why sometimes bashing stuff (like TV's computers etc) make them work even after using logical thoughts and tests. Be glad now it works and it cost you nothing. Celebrate with a pint !

Nick

 Kevins Work <kevin.milliken@xxxx> wrote:

Hi Chris

If you go to http://www.rimmerbros.co.uk/herald/23a.htx there seems to be a left and right side ??

As far as the temp gauge is concerened ----------------------------

I cleaned the connection and it still did not work.

I saw a posting when someone said bash the binnacle !!!!!!!!!!  and this should work O/K    -----   OH Really !!!!

So I bashed the binnacle out of frustration, rather than antcipating it would --- Abracadbra it now works.

Why does this fix it? it goes from pointing directly down to bottom of the number on the gauge.

Answers please

Kevin # 5959