Re: [doc] Re. Downside Thing

Right I'll do that... will take a while but I'll be there for 9am no problem.

Dan

From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxx>
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [doc] Re. Downside Thing
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2003 23:24:10 +0000

Okay, here's the place:

J13 of the M4 meets the A34 which travels due north from Winchester to Oxford. If you go south onto the A34 for half a mile
from J13 there's an exit signposted "Curridge, Winterbourne". If you take this exit, you can turn right and park up on the
bridge over the A34. Very show-off-y :-) Dan, you can only get to this by going up to the roundabout and doing a 180 and
coming back down the A34. i had planned on getting there for 9-9:30am on Sat. It's about a 10 minute drive from my flat.

Martin

DOC UK Website: www.delorean.co.uk