From: "mgutkowski@xxxx" <webmaster@xxxx>
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [doc] Sad I couldn't make it to the NEC...
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 10:04:41 -0500

Well it's what Zemeckis says in the audio commentary on the Aussie DVD....
Remember the film features the year 1985 but even the first film was
released afterwards (kinda like Windows 95 haha).

Mr Bond has a Jag in the new film. It was at the NEC and currently doing
the rounds on an advert for Jag on TV at the moment.

Martin