From: "mgutkowski@xxxx" <webmaster@xxxx>
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [doc] Sad I couldn't make it to the NEC...
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 10:00:20 -0500

Ooh, I forgot - I have PERMANENTLY modified my headlight brackets - they
were very rusty so I cleaned them out and painted them with black
hammerite. Ditto my bonnet hinges which are silver, and usually anything
I'm taking apart that's gone rusty either gets replaced or painted
(there're increasing numbers of nuts and bolts on my car that are now shiny
silver that were probably supposed to be black originally). You can take
this "originality" thing too far - what I'm doing I see as good maintenance
(and the headlights brackets do look very nice in black - if only you could
see them :-)

Martin (now bored and experiencing withdrawl symptoms)