Isn't the track the roads around the town anyway ? So it could still be done.

Cheers

Paul

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, March 01, 2002 9:34 AM
Subject: RE: [doc] FW: Grand Prix Historique de Monaco

Chris,

    the trip sounds wonderful, but I take it we wouldn't be able to take the Deloreans onto the Monaco circuit? Looking at the race groups in the second trip option, I only see cars pre79, and all of the racing type. If requested, would we be able to get the opportunity to take the Deloreans onto the track. A multiple of Deloreans making their way around the track would really drive the crouds wild, what a sight! Or maybe I'm just biased:) If we were able, I'd be very interested indeed....