Re: [doc] Alley Palley

Hi Mark and everyone,

Perhaps as an alternative to the Ally Pally (given we don't have a stand) here's a thought...

A month ago, Jamed Russel-Grant, Rich Johnstone and I met up in Kent at my garage. We spent the day on DeLorean work and
suffice to say we all had a great time. I've just got back from a trip down to Kent again in my D with Stephen Strelczack as
my passenger (the new owner of PSO, still sadly immobile). We spent the day again at the Diesel Centre working on Rich's and
my car.

My point is that if anyone's interested in an informal and completely free "D-day", the landlord of my local in Cranbrook is
getting used to DeLoreans parked outside. He has a carpark for about 10-15 cars, and serves great food. The Diesel Centre is a
10 minute drive away, and has a 4-berth workshop (two 2-posters and a 4-poster). They'd love to have a load of D's and if
anyone wants some work done, we could book it in.

After today, Steve is itching to get his coolant bottle so he can bring PSO down.

Would anybody else like to join in? Just an idea :-)

Martin

PS #2727 still not running. Popping and banging like a champion thought. Guess Jason's worry that the timing is out was
correct.... 3rd time lucky next week.... mine running loke a sick donkey after pulling the metering head and control pressure
regulator off... possible vacuum leak under metering head..... hell, I HATE taking that thing off almost as much as the lower
door trim.