Re: [doc] Digs at D's (again)

"Deloreans are tacky, cheap, slow
and the sole preserve of Essex scrap dealers trying to improve their image."

So what the hell is he doing looking at DeLorean oriented web sites?? What
did he expect to find? "The DeLorean - its a bit pants really. But heres
lots of pictures anyways"... why has he wasted his time reading about them
and bothering to try and irritate you, Martin? And we're supposed to be the
sad ones :)

This cretin is obviously trying to get a response. I wouldn't (and won't)
bother giving any of my time to composing one. Theres a word for this type
of fellow. For now I'll name it as "misguided"....

Tris
-----
(It rhymes with banker!)