Talking of registration numbers...

Title: Talking of registration numbers...

Not Delorean related, but car related....

What are the legalities on private number plates?
I've got D8 SCS, which I've had on a number of modern cars. However, am I right in thinking that this is not allowedto be put on an 82 Delorean. Now the number plate system has been changed,do the old rules about number plates having to be older than the car, comeinto play? If so, what is the last number plate you can use on an 82 car, which letter, and where?

                                       cheers,  Stephen.

Stephen.Strelczak
Direct Tel 01225 358867
Office Tel 01225 446122
Mobile Tel 07970008603
Email Stephen.Strelczak@xxxx <mailto:Stephen.Strelczak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Information in this electronic mail message is confidential
and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for
the addressee. Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient any
use, disclosure, copying or distribution of this message is prohibited and may be unlawful. When addressed to our customers, any information containedin this message is subject to Comtec plc's Terms & Conditions.