From: TonyLake
Sent: Sunday, November 18, 2001 4:02 PM
Subject: 523 DMC

Chris, thanks for your message which wasrecvd. within a minute of your sending it. Do you know whether the problem with my original message was my end or yours? In view of your comments about 235 DMC, £1k would seem a sensible starting point. I would have to "demodify" some parts of the car and replace some bits to get it through an MOT but it should not be too arduous. I look forward to hearing from you again. Cheers, Tony.