[doc] Re: Max Power

I went to Southend one evening with a friend of mine, we actually
were in town for a party, but we wandered down to the seafront.

There was the usual selection of crappy novas etc... but some of the
engine modifications and custom work that had been done was to an
incredible standard.

Chavs cruzing round in circles in a Diesel nova with bass box isn't
really my cup of tea, but some of the serious modders spend £££'s on
modifications and some of the results are quite impressive.

I saw a twin engined VW Golf GTI at a hot rod show last year, and
according to the Santa Pod time sheet it was about the fastest thing
on the planet, the great thing was it looked bog standard from the
outside.

I have never done anything to my DeLorean that couldn't be removed,
I have never drilled a hole or cut anything, and never would.

But it can be a bit of a yawn for the public when you have 26 cars
at Gaydon, for eaxample, that look identicle, somtimes it's good to
be a bit different.

Just my 2 p

James

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk