[doc] New Owner :^)

Hi, all.

Just want to say thanks to Gary Tidwell for
a great day out, and for letting my buy
BAKNTIM Vin#981 from him :^)

I got back safely Gary. Wow, what a great run!!!

I boarded a train this morning from sheffield at
7:30am, and through many a delay (Thanks British Rail)
I got there an hour later than expected. Luckily I had
already planned for this. I arrived at bexhill on-sea
a little after 1pm. Gary was very generous and offered
to pick me up from the station. From there, we headed
towards the place where BAKNTIM was hiding !!!

I`ve seen quite a few DeLoreans, thanks to the wonderful
owners in this club, all of which I would have loved to own.
But when gary showed me the pictures of this beauty, i got
that all loved-up feeling and thought to myself "I just got
to have her".

Gary proceded to show me round his car, and went into fine
detail about the work that has been carried out, and how well
looked after she has been. I`ll take good care of her Gary ;^)

There wasnt much convincing to be done on Garys part, as Id
already made up my mind.

The Deal was done, and after a tiring, yet exciting drive home,
I drove round to 4 of my mates houses (10:30pm) some of who were in
bed! And showed them my new Dream Machine...
All of them were in awe, and stood there with their mouths wide open
not knowing what to say for a few minutes, before jibbering something
I couldnt quite make out. I belive it was praise of some kind.
One of them who (Like myself) is and avid BTTF fan, actually knelt
on the floor, waved his hands in the air and said "You are the master
of the universe, I shall bow down before thee oh mighty one" ":^/
Did I mention he is a mental patient?

Anyway, all in all a FANTASTIC day. And now the Extremely Proud
Owner of BAKNTIM.

Thanks again Gary. You are a star.

Regards,
Paul Birks DOC298 + BAKNTIM VIN#981

PS. Theres a couple of pictures in the photos section of my exploits.

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk