From: mike.barr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mike.barr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 30 July 2004 23:02
To: Chris Parnham
Subject: Re: Delorean

Hi Chris

That would be great! I am looking for interesting vehicles all over the
UK and Ireland. I am starting to get a lot of media interest!

Thanks for your help
Kind Regards
Mike Barr
Web:   www.starcarhire.co.uk
Email:  mike.barr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tel:      Office (Mon - Fri 9.30 - 5.30pm)  +44 (0) 28 795 47442 / +44
(0) 28 796 45803
           Mobile: 07790 384 891
           Evenings/Weekends: 07790384891