[doc] Re: Cleaning the Colonel

Are sure they are non-original stripes? Your mention of some that
cross ove the t-panel reminds me of the "prototype" stripes that they
applied to some cars as proposed by 3M. I used to have some scans of
the photos up on the website. I will find and send to the list.

Just learned of a guy who had one of test-painted clearcoat cars and
didn't realize it until after he had stripped it back to SS. I've
seen some photos of the car prior to stripping and it was sharp.

James

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dean Mitchell" <deanscheme@xxxx>