[doc] Re: Kent Modified show Sunday 1st (THIS WEEKEND)

[doc] Re: Kent Modified show Sunday 1st (THIS WEEKEND)

Hi All

Just a quick confirmatino for this Sunday. We're meeting at Thurrock
services at 8:30, which is just north of the Dartford crossing. The map is

http://tinyurl.com/4m6a6

Between Gillingham and Sittingbourne. The best route from those coming
from Thurrock is across Dartford, then stay in the left lane and down
the M2.

There are several people coming from the south and I may be one of them
since it looks like I'll be staying in Kent on Sat night, and driving in
with Jason, Gary and possibly Dan W (?)

Either way, please try to make it by 10am - and see you all there!

Martin

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk