[doc] Re: delorean

Hello Nick,

Thanks for your email. I am still a non-owner myself
and I am not an expert on purchasing a DeLorean.... So
I have forwarded your email to Chris Parnham (Our Club
Secretary) and the DOC UK  Newsgroup and they should
be able to help you. Good Luck with your future
DeLorean ownership!

Regards,
John Tien
[286]