[doc] 5 year rule on limos

I know this is off-topic, but I wanted to point out that the policewoman who
passed this info on is incorrect. Limos can be used regardless of age in any
state in the US for hire or by private owners. The only requirement is the
cars must pass whatever the states requirements are for safety and emissions
(emissions only if applicable for the model year of the car). Various states
have wildly varying inspection programs. For example, in Missouri, a car
with cracks or chips in the line of sight on windshield will fail while the
same car in Texas will pass. Body rust through is also acceptable in some
states and not others.

James

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk