  From: Arran Jenkins
  To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2004 8:58 PM
  Subject: Re: [doc] Mini RC DeLorean

  Group,

  http://www.ncdmc.org/Memphis/Image010.jpg

     I don't know if any of you have seen this car before but i'm sure it
  would make for a relatively simple & extremely interesting project to
  recreate in model form. If you took a Sunstar DeLorean and the chassis of a
  large RC car i think it could be done.

     There are a few more pics of this one along with many other custom D's on
  the above site (just remove the image name from the link to get there). I
  often spend time trawling the net for D stuff but have never come along this
  site before. Just thought it might be of interest to anyone who hasn't seen
  it before.

  Regards,

  Arran Jenkins (DOC 287)